Welcome to BLACKWELL INN & BISTRO in beautiful Eminence, Missouri!
REASONS YOU SHOULD STAY AND/OR DINE AT BLACKWELL INN & BISTRO...
* Located right in Eminence, Missouri
* Beautiful Victorian Style Farmhouse built in 1903
* Easy to find. We are on the corner of Highway 19 & 106.
* Walking distance to downtown Eminence.
* Comfortable Guestrooms are priced right.
* Guestrooms are clean with a country home feeling.
* Guestrooms have Inside and Outside entrances that lock.
* The Bistro is open to the public, so even if you don't stay at the Inn, you can get great food.
* Enjoy eating inside the Inn or outside on the large deck area.
* The meals are homemade and you have a wide variety of food to choose from on the menu.
* The food is reasonable priced.
* Eminence is a great place to go floating or swimming.
* A canoe rental is just across the street and another one is within walking distance to the Inn.
* Jacks Fork River is just 200 yards away from the Blackwell Inn & Bistro.
* Alley Springs is 5 miles from Blackwell Inn & Bistro
* Current River is 13 miles from Blackwell Inn & Bistro.
* There is a large annual Craft Fair in Eminence each year.
* Eminence is known for its many Trail Rides.
* You might see Wild Horses.
* You won't find nicer people than the ones in Eminence.
WE HOPE YOU COME & SEE US AT
JACKS FORK RIVER
BLACKWELL INN & BISTRO
SINKIN CREEK-WILD HORSES BY HIGHWAY 19